Dave Neve

Default Data Source query concerning Works when using Word

Hi

I'm trying to make labels which I have never done before and I have come
unstuck.!!!

I need consecutive numbers and not having Excel installed on my computer, I
have used a Works Data Base.

When I try to 'open my data source', .wdb is not listed.

Which option do I click on?

Thanks in advance.

Dave Neve

Graham Mayor

Word is not compatible with the Works database (unless you have the dreadful
Works add-in for Word installed) better to save the Works database as dbf or
csv and use the resulting file as a data source. However for incrementing
numbers there are other methods - see
http://www.gmayor.com/Numbered_labels.htm