Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cynthia Cynthia is offline

Default In Word, how do I add words/phrases to appear as typing them in?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

More information needed...

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cynthia Cynthia is offline

Default In Word, how do I add words/phrases to appear as typing them i

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

More information needed...

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Cynthia" wrote in message

We just upgraded from Windows HP to 2007 Office Suite and I used to have a myriad of healthcare words/phrases specific to my industry in an auto type list so that as i was typing along after I had typed a few letters of a word/phrase it would "pop in" and all I had do was hit "enter" and there it was! I can't figure out how to create my list of my commonly-used words/phrases in 2007 Word. Can you help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The autocomplete function for autotext entries is not included with Word
2007. The autotext (building blocks) still works, but you have to type the
first unique characters of the autotext name and press F3 to insert it, or
otherwise pick the entries from a list.

Cynthia wrote:
"Stefan Blom" wrote:

More information needed...