Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Laura Krustchinsky

Default I can't print white on dark paper. Why?

I'm trying to do a wedding invitation and print ivory font on dark brown
paper. When I change the font from black to white, it won't print on the
paper. Only the little blue flower prints. Does anyone know why? Everything
is done in Microsoft word. The flower is just clipart from internet. Font is
Badley Hand ITC and CAC Shishoni Brush . I would appreciate any input. Laura
Krustchinsky ,Houston, Tx.