Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christina Christina is offline

Default Why can't I type in lowercase?

I was typing a word document and somehow hit a combo of keys that is causing
me to type only the uppercase characters. The caps lock light is not on so I
don't believe that is the problem. The only way I have found to fix it is to
shut down and restart my computer. What did I do, how do I fix it and stop
it from happening again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you check the font formatting to see if you were set for all caps?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question