whitedove

Default Password protect documents

How can I password protect a document so no one can open and veiw it unless
they know a password.
Greg Maxey

Will be slightly different in earlier versions, but in Word2003 use
FileSave AsToolsSecurity Options.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

whitedove wrote:
How can I password protect a document so no one can open and veiw it
unless they know a password.

Greg Maxey

Ozziemale,

NOT correct is a bit strong. Your method works, but have another look at
the Tools menu in the Save As dialog, You do it your way, I do it mine.
Either way we getter done ;-)