Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jauchart Jauchart is offline

Default "Find" does not work--sometimes

Sometimes when I try to do a "find" in my Word document (CTRL-F), I get back
"Word has finished searching the document. The search item was not found."
This is true even for words I know are there, that I am looking at on the
screen. When this happens, it does so for whichever Word document I open.
But then the next day, it works fine, then another day not at all.
What's going on?
I'm running MSWord 2002 on WXP 2005 Media edition.
Thanks