dc

Default to read & print an e-mail, what program do i need?

I have received an e-mail from someone. her program was excel, I do not have
excel on my computer. the print goes up and down, some pages are just lines.
i need to print it out but i am unable.I do have Word, ms office
JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

There is an Excel viewer available on Microsoft's website.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"dc" wrote in message
I have received an e-mail from someone. her program was excel, I do not
have
excel on my computer. the print goes up and down, some pages are just
lines.
i need to print it out but i am unable.I do have Word, ms office

garfield-n-odie

If you have Windows 2000 or Windows XP, you can download the
Excel 2003 viewer from
.. If you have Windows 98 or Windows ME, you can download the
Excel 97 viewer from
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...id,5257,00.asp .