Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Asking in Atlanta

Default Accessing Outlook Address Book from Word

I am using Office 2002. When using 2000 I could access the Contacts folder
through the Outlook Address Book to address an Envelope or Label in Word.
Now, I cannot. I have tried all the techniques I saw in this forum, but I
cannot get Contacts information to display in Word, or even using Outlook
itself (the Address Book icon -- the Contacts icon works fine). I can display
the Personal Address Book in Word just fine but I like the Contacts folder
interface better.

I should add that I have uninstalled Outlook and reinstalled only Address
Book Control. I use Outlook Express as my primary email client but I am
willing to keep Outlook in the system only to get a MIDI address book --
except now it does not work. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?