Ruben Gonzales

Default Browsing for a folder in "Look in:"

One of our clients has a Peer-To-Peer environment with one of the peer
computer hosting all of the shared folders.
When the other peers try to browse to the shares using the "Look in:" option
(within Word and Excel) to open a word document or excel spreadsheet it
takes a very long time for it to drop down with all of the shares and the
other files and folder. We have tried upgrading the computers to 512MB of
RAM, We've tested accessing the shares from the run command and Windows
Explorer and they are very fast there.
Any help with this issue will be much appreciated.

lost folder edgard New Users 6 June 12th 05 09:30 AM
How do I avoid copying a folder on top of another folder? Stank Microsoft Word Help 0 March 9th 05 05:29 PM
How do I move more than one file to a different folder? WickedOne in CT Microsoft Word Help 3 January 16th 05 12:38 AM
I can't see my sub folder under the main contact folder Bob F Microsoft Word Help 1 January 7th 05 05:08 AM
Word 2003 forgets folder Michael Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 05:54 PM