Mike Labosh

Default Bulleted List Question

Greetings:

If I'm in the wrong place, let me know so I can go there instead.

I have Word 2003 and I'm trying to make a bulleted list that is an outline
of of a really complex database program. The outline needs to go 5 or 6
levels deep. Trouble is, Word seems to insist upon each indented level
being tabbed over .5 inch.

I would like to gave these indented sub-levels only indent by say, .2 inch.
I can't find anything on the Format menu that lets me do this, and Office
Help, as usual, is useless.

--
Peace & happy computing,

Mike Labosh, MCSD

"When you kill a man, you're a murderer.
Kill many, and you're a conqueror.
Kill them all and you're a god." -- Dave Mustane

Stefan Blom

See the article at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/bull...olbullets.html, especially
section 3: "How to set up your List Bullet styles to get several levels
of indented bullets".

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP