PN

Default open and repair corrupts my lists

Hi,

when i try to open and repair my Word Document, all the list styles are
corrupted. Some of the styles lose their numbering.

another Error I notice is -

If i have a style with list numbering as "XXX-1" , "XXX-1.1" , "XXX-1.1.1"
for each level respectively. then after repair "XXX-1.1" and "XXX-1.1.1" are
no longer numbered.

can anyone help with this ?

GH

I have also problems like that. The numbering disappears after repair.
I also get a question if I will save that to normal.dot.
If I say yes then I recieve the message: " "Word can not delete the old
backup file because it is read-only or another user has it open
C:\documents.....normal.dot".

I have no ideea, hopefully we get some help.

reg
Georg

..