Jan Mills

Default How do I change to a new font size that is not displayed? i.e. 7 p

I am still in love with my old Word because of the flexiability to change to
ANY font size.

How do you change to a font size that is not displayed in MS Word 2003?
CyberTaz

Same way, Jan... Click the number in the Font Size list window on the
Formatting toolbar, type in the size you want (incl. decimal values, i.e.
16.5) & press Enter. You can also do the same in the FormatFont dialog box.

Regards |:)

"Jan Mills" wrote:

I am still in love with my old Word because of the flexiability to change to
ANY font size.

How do you change to a font size that is not displayed in MS Word 2003?

Jay Freedman

Jan Mills wrote:
I am still in love with my old Word because of the flexiability to
change to ANY font size.

How do you change to a font size that is not displayed in MS Word
2003?

Type the size you want into the toolbar box (1 to 1638 points, in 0.5 point
increments) and press Enter. (The Enter part was added somewhere around Word
2000.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Jan Mills

Thanks so much. I was hoping for simplicity!