UtilityTech

Default How can you display the path of the file in the title bar of Word

Using Office 2003, want to display the Filename and path in the title bar.
(Like is done in WordPerfect)
Jay Freedman

UtilityTech wrote:
Using Office 2003, want to display the Filename and path in the title
bar. (Like is done in WordPerfect)

One solution, using macros, is shown at
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/File_Name_And_Path.htm.

Another solution is to display the Web toolbar, and hold down the Ctrl and
Alt keys while you drag a copy of the address box from the toolbar to the
blank area of the menu bar to the right of the Help menu item. It always
shows the complete path of the current active document, plus it's scrollable
and copyable.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman