Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
john319 john319 is offline

Default How do you create 2-3 columns with bullets from rows of info?

Good day.

I have row of info like

aaa
bbb
ccc
ddd
eee
fff

I would like to create columns of info with bullets like

+ aaa + ddd
+ bbb + eee
+ ccc + fff

(In this example the + represents the bullet.)

Please let me know how to make 2-3 columns with bullets. This is for a
resume. Also please let know if there is a difference making the columns
with/without a text box.

Thanks and have a great day!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

There are many, many ways to do this by using Word's column feature or
converting the list into a two-column, borderless table.

The simplest way is to select the whole list and on the Home ribbon click
the BULLET button in the Paragraph group. Then whilst it is all still
selected, go to the Page Layout ribbon and under Columns, select two
columns. This assumes that you have Word 2007 (which you failed to tell us).

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP