Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Andrew Steinmann Andrew Steinmann is offline

Default how to rotate a table in word 2007

I have some tables in a Word 2007 document that I need to rotate 90 degrees
(and still be able to edit them in the future). How can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...apeSection.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 16:41:01 -0800, Andrew Steinmann
wrote:

I have some tables in a Word 2007 document that I need to rotate 90 degrees
(and still be able to edit them in the future). How can I do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shawn Jefferds Shawn Jefferds is offline

Default Rotate Table reply

You may not need to rotate the table, but rather the page.

Click the Help button and type in Page Orientation, there is a video that shows how to use page breaks to set a pages orientation different than your others. Here's a link to it.

http://office.microsoft.com/client/h...0HJ02JU&respos

Andrew Steinmann wrote:

how to rotate a table in word 2007
20-Feb-10

I have some tables in a Word 2007 document that I need to rotate 90 degrees
(and still be able to edit them in the future). How can I do this?

WPF Custom Validation Using the Enterprise Library
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ation-usi.aspx
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how to rotate a table in word 2007

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can rotate a table in Word 2007:
  1. Select the table that you want to rotate. You can do this by clicking and dragging your mouse over the table.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. In the "Table" group, click on the "Properties" button.
  4. In the "Table Properties" dialog box, click on the "Table" tab.
  5. Click on the "Options" button.
  6. In the "Table Options" dialog box, click on the "Text wrapping" tab.
  7. Select the "None" option.
  8. Click on the "OK" button to close the "Table Options" dialog box.
  9. Click on the "OK" button to close the "Table Properties" dialog box.
  10. Click on the table again to select it.
  11. Click on the "Format" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  12. In the "Arrange" group, click on the "Rotate" button.
  13. Select the "Rotate Right 90 degrees" option.

Your table should now be rotated 90 degrees. You can edit it as you normally would, and it will remain in its rotated position.

In Word 2007, what button allows you to rotate text in table? VERONICA Tables 1 February 2nd 08 04:28 AM
rotate a table in word AEROT Tables 1 September 20th 06 03:14 PM
How can I rotate an entire table in Word? marcelan Tables 2 October 28th 05 12:48 PM
How do I rotate a table in word? Kristi Tables 2 October 25th 05 03:33 PM
How do I rotate a table in Word? Inez Tables 2 July 29th 05 03:58 PM