Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Default Edit Suggestion List

Hi Fadi,

can i edit suggest list of words in MS Word 2003 & Outlook Express
because i am using German language and there is some words doesn't give me
any suggestion
like this one for example
"rueckbestaetigen"
it should give me
'rückbestätigen"

and i know that it should be with space "rueck bestaetigen"
but let us please go back to my question,
can i edit suggest list of words in MS Word 2003 & Outlook Express?

This is the case where you have a word marked as incorrect, and you want to
create suggestions. Then try this: run the full spell check (F7) when the
dialog box comes to this as incorrect, type in the correct term. Now click
the "AutoCorrect" button. Next time you encounter this, Word should offer
you what you put in AutoCorrect. (And if you ever type the term in
incorrectly, Word should correct it for you automatically.)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fadi

Thanks Cindy for reply
and what you just say is rights
but i can't do the same thing in Outlook Express.
and its not going to take the autocorrect list from word
what can i do here?

any advice.

Fadi

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Fadi,

and what you just say is rights
but i can't do the same thing in Outlook Express.
and its not going to take the autocorrect list from word
what can i do here?

I'm afraid I don't know of any way to achieve this with
Outlook Express. The "real" Outlook, yes, as it shares the
AutoCorrect list, and can also use Word as its Email
editor. But Outlook Express isn't part of Office...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update
Jun 8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fadi

Thanks Cindy
i'll try later on OE Newsgroup if they has an idea

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Fadi,