Nicole

Default What format do I use when writing a relative a business letter?

It's for a school project for opening a retail business. I have to solicit
capitol from a relative by writing them a letter. How do you write a formal
personal letter? ANy assistance would be great!
Shauna Kelly

Hi Nicole

This group is about how to use Microsoft Word, not how to create content.

Try Google, but be sure you know whether you want a capitol or some capital
first.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word