Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cathee Cathee is offline

Default How do I print a completed template?

I filled in a template (typed in the information), saved it as a Word
document When I print the document, it does not print correctly.

What do I need to do to get the entire document to print correctly?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

I think we need more information on this. What version are you using and can
you describe what you mean by "does not print correctly"? Does it print at
all? If it does print then what exactly is wrong with the print out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Cathee" wrote in message
I filled in a template (typed in the information), saved it as a Word
document When I print the document, it does not print correctly.

What do I need to do to get the entire document to print correctly?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cathee Cathee is offline

Word 2003 (tablet notebook computer). The template prompts prints, but not
the updates that have been typed in.

"Cathee" wrote in message
I filled in a template (typed in the information), saved it as a Word
document When I print the document, it does not print correctly.

What do I need to do to get the entire document to print correctly?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

See if going to Tools/Options/Print and turning off "Field Codes" rectifies
the problem.