Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mr A.

Default How do I download or insert a word icon into text?

I want to create a list for the Standard and Formatting toolbars showing the
specific icons/buttons next to each feature.

Can you tell me the simplest way way to do this?

Thank you,

Mr. A.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Several Options:

1) Go to ToolsCustomize, rt+click a button & choose Copy Button Image,
paste into a different application document or Close & paste into Word (but
this only works for _icons_, not combo box lists or text labels),

2) Use Alt+PrintScreen to capture the Word Window, Paste into a graphics
program and edit the individual controls, or

3) Obtain a more sophisticated screen capture program that will allow you to
select specific areas of the screen in order to expedite the process.

There are probably other ways, as well, but hopefully this will do the trick.

HTH |:)