Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
needhelp needhelp is offline

Default How do I print addresses directly on a newsletter with mail merge?

I am interested in sending out newsletters to customers. I want to print the
newsletters, and then trifold them. I want to print the addresses directly
onto the newsletters to cut costs in labels and envelopes. What would be the
most efficient way of doing this?