Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The Josh

Default SEQ Field not in cross-reference reference type pull-down menu

Hi All,
I created a SEQ field: { SEQ Reference \* ALPHABETIC \* MERGEFORMAT }. As
you can see it is called "Reference". I created this field in a document and
it appears in the cross-reference reference type pull-down menu. No problems
here. However I made a copy of the document and "Reference" no longer
appears in the cross-reference reference type pull-down menu. I have seen
this a few times. I have even seen one user open a document and can see the
"Reference" field, and another user opens the same document and cannot see
the field. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is very frustrating!
Thanks.