albebach

Default Printing Problem

For some reason the past few word documents I have worked on aren't allowing
me to print the bottom of the page. When I view the document in print
preview and/or print, Word won't print the last 3rd or so of the page. The
missing lines aren't even on the second page. They just disappear when I try
to print. But on the original document they are there. I don't understand
why it is doing this. Please help, it is driving me crazy.
albebach

I've now realized that Word is forcing me to have a bottom margin of 2.67 for
some reason which is why my lines are disappearing when I print. I just want
a normal sized bottom margin that lets me print my document in its entirety.

"albebach" wrote:

For some reason the past few word documents I have worked on aren't allowing
me to print the bottom of the page. When I view the document in print
preview and/or print, Word won't print the last 3rd or so of the page. The
missing lines aren't even on the second page. They just disappear when I try
to print. But on the original document they are there. I don't understand
why it is doing this. Please help, it is driving me crazy.

There is a known conflict between Word and the HP drivers for certain
LaserJet printers. Using MS drivers may solve the problem, but you may not
have access to all the features available with the HP drivers. The beta
drivers at http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/index.html have reportedly solved
this problem for many users. Other users report that restarting Word or
Windows solves the problem temporarily.