Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TROOTBMI TROOTBMI is offline

Default Inserted Screen shot cut off after Resizing

Microsoft Office Word 2003
After I insert a screen shot into word, I am trying to resize it and it is
getting cut off at 6.5 portrait and landscape. With the landscape layout I
resize the image out to 8 by dragging the corner sizing handle, there is an
outline where the image should be, but it is all white (blank and the image
is missing) from 6.5 to 8. There is plenty of margin space, was something
changed in my layout. I dont recall ever having this issue B4.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TROOTBMI TROOTBMI is offline

Found that this was happening for all text etc. being entered. Looked at all
default settings, Margins etc. Finally reselected Column as single column
(even though I have never changed my column settings) and then I was able to
use the full page within the Margin settings. But I have to reselect the
single column each time to get the full use of the page. I find this very
odd.

"TROOTBMI" wrote:

Microsoft Office Word 2003
After I insert a screen shot into word, I am trying to resize it and it is
getting cut off at 6.5 portrait and landscape. With the landscape layout I
resize the image out to 8 by dragging the corner sizing handle, there is an
outline where the image should be, but it is all white (blank and the image
is missing) from 6.5 to 8. There is plenty of margin space, was something
changed in my layout. I dont recall ever having this issue B4.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TROOTBMI TROOTBMI is offline

Never heard of Normal.dot B4...Thanks for the tip. That worked.
I did a search and found
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...alTemplate.htm A
Right-click on the file name to open...I then made the necessary changes and
I am back in business. THANK YOU!
Thomas

"TROOTBMI" wrote:

Microsoft Office Word 2003
After I insert a screen shot into word, I am trying to resize it and it
is
getting cut off at 6.5 portrait and landscape. With the landscape layout
resize the image out to 8 by dragging the corner sizing handle, there is
an
outline where the image should be, but it is all white (blank and the
image
is missing) from 6.5 to 8. There is plenty of margin space, was
something
changed in my layout. I dont recall ever having this issue B4.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Sorry, should have referred you to that article (which I wrote) in the first
place.

http://word.mvps.org

"TROOTBMI" wrote:

Microsoft Office Word 2003
After I insert a screen shot into word, I am trying to resize it and
it
is
getting cut off at 6.5 portrait and landscape. With the landscape
layout
resize the image out to 8 by dragging the corner sizing handle, there
is
an
outline where the image should be, but it is all white (blank and the
image
is missing) from 6.5 to 8. There is plenty of margin space, was
something
changed in my layout. I dont recall ever having this issue B4.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TROOTBMI TROOTBMI is offline

Very Kind. Very helpful article...I assumed that was your
article...Impressive. Thanks again for the push in the right direction! It
solved a very anoying issue.
Thomas

Screen Shot help! Microsoft Word Help 1 May 31st 07 01:15 AM
How do I insert text next to a screen shot? Danny Walker New Users 3 September 6th 06 09:56 PM
screen shot in word--can I.... MZB New Users 3 August 18th 06 04:20 PM
Numbering a screen shot xraymt Microsoft Word Help 4 June 22nd 06 05:18 PM
how to avoid screen shot Bala Krishna Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 06 02:33 PM