cdbcps

Default Using book fold layout, how do I rotate a table or text box?

In creating a multi-page report (booklet) using book fold, tables that are
normally landscape orientation on 8-1/2 x 11 paper need to be rotated
vertically. How do I rotate the table so it looks the same as it would on
normal-sized paper?

cdbcps

"cdbcps" wrote in message
In creating a multi-page report (booklet) using book fold, tables that are
normally landscape orientation on 8-1/2 x 11 paper need to be rotated
vertically. How do I rotate the table so it looks the same as it would

on
normal-sized paper?

Thanks. I will give this a try although my first attempts have been unsuccessful. Do I paste using the Windows Metafile or Enhanced Metafile? So far, both truncate the last few rows of the table. Should I be using some other method of creating this report booklet?

If you have just one page that needs to have a rotated table, my inclination
would be to leave the page blank, set up the table in a separate document,
and run the paper through the printer twice.

"cdbcps" wrote in message

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The only way to do this using book fold is to create the table (in

another
document), paste special as a picture, set wrapping to something other

than
In Line With Text, and then rotate.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.