Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sherry Sherry is offline

Default Remove text boxes

I recently converted a PDF to a Word document (using Adobe Acrobate 8).
Through the conversion process, all my sentences are in individual text boxes
instead of flowing sentences. I want to remove the text boxes.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

You can convert each text box into a frame (Format Text Box Text Box tab
Convert to Frame) and then delete the frame (double-click the frame and

click Delete Frame in the dialog box that opens).

Instead of doing this manually, you can use a macro €“ you will find a macro
in this thread:
http://tinyurl.com/2bxxm2

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Sherry" wrote:

I recently converted a PDF to a Word document (using Adobe Acrobate 8).
Through the conversion process, all my sentences are in individual text boxes
instead of flowing sentences. I want to remove the text boxes.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Using Acrobat to make the conversion they are almost certainly frames
already.
Removing the frames will ruin the formatting - but that's a price you have
to pay for attempting such a conversion

Remove text boxes angbob Page Layout 3 October 22nd 07 11:06 PM
Aligning check boxes and text boxes with regular text ssbell Microsoft Word Help 1 March 28th 07 02:12 AM
Aligning check boxes and text boxes with regular text Simon Jones [MSDL] Microsoft Word Help 0 March 28th 07 12:17 AM
Can I hide the text boxes when printing? I used text boxes to ove. Jaz Microsoft Word Help 1 May 24th 06 12:29 PM
remove all text boxes Alan Smithee Jr. New Users 2 April 29th 06 04:10 AM