Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Fran

Default Unable to save changes to default template

For some reason we can no longer save changes to our default Word
template. When we add a toolbar to the top (or bottom) of MS Word
(2003) and close word it apparently does not save because when we
reopen word the toolbar is gone.

The same holds true for adding macro buttons, etc.

What can I check to make sure the template's updates get saved?

-Fran-