Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Susan Susan is offline

Default Mailmerge crashes Word 2003

One of our secretaries has a problem with Word 2003. Whenever she tries to
do a mail merge, she can get to the point where she is to select the data
file, then Word crashes and goes back to the Windows desktop. It doesn't
seem to matter what the source of the data file is. Does anyone have any
ideas for a solution?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm
which cover most of the things that cause problems.