Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Linda

Default I am unable to print envelope from the global address book

My VP is using Word 2003 to create an envelope from this contact list. It
hangs up when he selects the contact he wants to use. Please HELP me.

--
Thank you,
Linda
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

If you have not done so already, I suggest you ask this question in an
Outlook group, where someone is much more likely to know the answer or how
to start looking for the cause.

If /you/ try to insert an address from the GAL into an envelope, does /your/
copy of Word hang?

Peter Jamieson
"Linda" wrote in message
My VP is using Word 2003 to create an envelope from this contact list. It
hangs up when he selects the contact he wants to use. Please HELP me.

--
Thank you,
Linda

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Linda

EVERYTHING hangs up. I did find the solution tho....make sure the "cached
exchange mode" checkbox is selected. Works like a charm NOW. HOWEVER, my VP
HATES using the cached exchange mode for some reason that he doesn't remember
at this time. I do appreciate your response tho.
--
Thank you,
Linda

"Linda" wrote in message
My VP is using Word 2003 to create an envelope from this contact list. It
hangs up when he selects the contact he wants to use. Please HELP me.

--
Thank you,
Linda

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

That's very interesting - thanks for the feedback. With any luck your VP
probably hates having Word hang marginally more than he hates using cached
mode :-)

Peter Jamieson