Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Guyl

Default Message: HooperAccesandPrivacyconsulting

In Word, I have this message, in place of the name of the last file I opened.
List in right window.

Please, tell me Why? and How to do this if it is something we can do when
opening a file and we don't want the user see the readed file.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Quebec City and speak french.