I want all docs to open at 115% zoom, not what the creator set .

Old September 23rd 05, 09:57 PM
JudyHarris

Default I want all docs to open at 115% zoom, not what the creator set .

I work on the same documetns with 2 other typists One has zoom set to 148
and the other has zoom set to 75. I want all the documents to open at 115%.
I could do this with WordPerfect, but with Word I have to manually reset the
zoom for every document.
Old September 24th 05, 06:08 AM
Graham Mayor

Word opens the documents with the zoom setting at which they were saved. To
override this you need to add the following lines to both an autoopen and an
autonew macro

With ActiveWindow.View
.Type = wdPrintView
'.Type = wdNormalView