Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Help with Word 2007[_2_] Help with Word 2007[_2_] is offline

Default Putting Mail Merge fields into excel tables in Word

Am still trying to fix my problem and going down this path now but even this
doesnt seem to work. Can anyone help? I am trying to put a mail merge field
into an excel table in a word document?

Fundamentally I am still just trying to format numbers from 1057 to $10.57
in the table so if there are other methods please let me know.