Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vacationlady Vacationlady is offline

Default Printing front to back

I suddenly am not able to print front to back on a HPCS 500 and can't seem to
figure out what I am doing wrong. Checked on "drivers" and don't seem to
need anything, but I have done this before so know it is possible, but where
am I doing wrong?

Vacationlady
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try unchecking the box in the Print Options. Some printers that output
printout face up automatically reverse the print order, so if you check the
"Reverse print order" box in Word, you're undoing that.

"Vacationlady" wrote in message
I suddenly am not able to print front to back on a HPCS 500 and can't seem

figure out what I am doing wrong. Checked on "drivers" and don't seem to
need anything, but I have done this before so know it is possible, but

where
am I doing wrong?

Vacationlady

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vacationlady Vacationlady is offline

HI, Suzanne.......and thanks for the advice, but that didn't work either; it
appears that nothing that I do seems to make a difference. No matter what I
do, I still get the same old 1, 2, 3,..... pages........no change, period.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try unchecking the box in the Print Options. Some printers that output
printout face up automatically reverse the print order, so if you check the
"Reverse print order" box in Word, you're undoing that.

"Vacationlady" wrote in message
I suddenly am not able to print front to back on a HPCS 500 and can't seem

figure out what I am doing wrong. Checked on "drivers" and don't seem to
need anything, but I have done this before so know it is possible, but

where
am I doing wrong?

Vacationlady

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Just to expand on what Suzanne has suggested -

There are usually 2 places where this can be controlled for many printers;

1) In Word Print Options
2) The printer's Properties button in the Print dialog

Make sure one isn't countermanding the other.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try unchecking the box in the Print Options. Some printers that output
printout face up automatically reverse the print order, so if you check
the
"Reverse print order" box in Word, you're undoing that.

so
all may benefit.