Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
v2win v2win is offline

Default How to create a submittable form within Word

Can anyone describe to me how to create a form within a Word document that
includes an email link to submit the completed form to a distribution list?

I want the respondents to fill in the form fields electronically, instead of
printing, etc., but i do not want them to save the changes to the document
and Send To; I only want the completed form to be submitted without changes
to it (other than the field content, of course) or the overall document which
contains it.
--
V2
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "How to send an email from Word using VBA€¯ at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/InterDev/SendMail.htm

and see the article "Using MacroButton fields€¯ at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...acroButton.htm

for how to implement your macro and you may also want to see the article
"How to validate the contents of a formfield in a Word form€¯ at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...ateFFields.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP