Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sanne Sanne is offline

Default how do i insert a frontpage to my document?

How can i put in a frontpage in my document, so i don't caunt in the
pagenumbers, when i have word from 2003?

Sanne
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...rontMatter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Sanne" wrote in message
How can i put in a frontpage in my document, so i don't caunt in the
pagenumbers, when i have word from 2003?

Sanne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
M Lewis M Lewis is offline

Put your cursor at the top of your document; click on "Insert" from the menu
bar, then select "Break", and "Page Break". This also works to add pages or
separate pages anywhere in your document.
--
M Lewis

"Sanne" wrote in message
How can i put in a frontpage in my document, so i don't caunt in the
pagenumbers, when i have word from 2003?

Sanne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

A section break is needed if page numbers should be restarted. There is one
simple case when you can do without a section break, though (not sure if it
applies to the OP's situation): Assuming that you are *not* printing duplex,
and that you are adding a single page, you can set the page number to start
at zero and then enable the "Different first page" option; this suppresses
the zero page number on the first page (cover page) and then displays
numbers starting at 1 on physical page 2.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP