Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DrB DrB is offline

Default Please find dissertation 314

I lost my docctoral dissertation due in one week. I saved it to my hard
drive, my removeable drive and it's dissappeared since last night. I'm
frantic. Please help. It's a word document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

It would seem calling yourself "DrB" is, perhaps, premature!

It is unclear from your post whether you saved your document on your hard
drive, your removable drive, or both. It also seems as if you lost it while
you were asleep rather then when you were working on it and, if that's the
case, then it isn't really anything to do with Word and we can't really help
you here.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"DrB" wrote in message
I lost my docctoral dissertation due in one week. I saved it to my hard
drive, my removeable drive and it's dissappeared since last night. I'm
frantic. Please help. It's a word document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terri Terri is offline

Have you tried doing a search on your system for files that have been changed
in the past two days? Perhaps it is in a temporary folder, or in a different
location. It would be really unusual to lose both.

"DrB" wrote:

I lost my docctoral dissertation due in one week. I saved it to my hard
drive, my removeable drive and it's dissappeared since last night. I'm
frantic. Please help. It's a word document

Shearompal Shearompal is offline
Junior Member

People always face problems with choosing the best writing help for them but if they don't try to find a useful service for them. For now, I am searching for the law dissertation writing services. They are best with their work and I think it could be great for now if we use the online services with some people's help.

Last edited by Shearompal : April 4th 21 at 07:29 PM