LoonyforDepp

Default Lost produst key for Word...

I had to reinstall all of Windows XP on my computer because of a virus. I
once had Microsoft Word installed. But after I had to reinstall XP, I had to
reinstall Word again. But I lost my product key for Word. It wont let me
install Word again without entering the 25 character product key. Is there
any way for me to get my product key back? Or is there a way of installing
Word without the product key? Thanks for the help..
Doug Robbins

See the KnowledgeBase article "How to Obtain a New Product Key for Office
2000 Program Setup" at:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570

Information applies to all versions of Word.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP