Alex

Default Change default settings...

Dear Word Helper

When I launch Word the default setting is for Times New Roman with size 12.

How can I change this so that each time I launch Word it defaults to using
Trebuchet MS with size 10?

All hints welcome.

Regards

Alex

Alex

Jezebel

Thanks for your kind help. I have my Word document set to my preferences now.

Regards

Alex Park

"Jezebel" wrote:

Redefine your 'normal' style.

"Alex" wrote in message
Dear Word Helper

When I launch Word the default setting is for Times New Roman with size

12.

How can I change this so that each time I launch Word it defaults to using
Trebuchet MS with size 10?

All hints welcome.

Regards

Alex

Easier than that: see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

"Alex" wrote in message
Jezebel

Thanks for your kind help. I have my Word document set to my preferences

now.

Regards

Alex Park

"Jezebel" wrote:

Redefine your 'normal' style.

"Alex" wrote in message
Dear Word Helper

When I launch Word the default setting is for Times New Roman with

size
12.

How can I change this so that each time I launch Word it defaults to

using
Trebuchet MS with size 10?

All hints welcome.

Regards