AlisonJS

Default Deleting link from New Document Task Pane!

I had a template our users used for a short while. This template appears on
the New Document task pane in Word 2003 now when I start up Word. We no
longer use this template - in fact the file the link points to no longer
exists (!) but the link is STILL there. I cannot seem to delete this useless
link from the New Doc Task Pane and since I have 300+ users, I need to find a
way to batch file/SMS the change....

Please help - I have looked everywhere and cannot find a solution!!!

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?QWxpc29uSlM=?=,

I had a template our users used for a short while. This template appears on
the New Document task pane in Word 2003 now when I start up Word. We no
longer use this template - in fact the file the link points to no longer
exists (!) but the link is STILL there. I cannot seem to delete this useless
link from the New Doc Task Pane and since I have 300+ users, I need to find a
way to batch file/SMS the change....

See if this article helps

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland