Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J Lippard J Lippard is offline

Default How to Print Comments with Document, no Balloons

I have a user that is wanting to Print Comments and the document, but no
Balloons. I can't recall if this is do able. My understanding is you can
print the Comments via Print What "List of Markup" but not the document
itself.

Thanks
--
J L Lippard
A+, CHDP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Here is the code for a macro to display comments in a Word document in-line
with the text.

Dim acomment As Comment, commentrange As Range
For Each acomment In ActiveDocument.Comments
Set commentrange = acomment.Reference
commentrange.InsertBefore "[" & acomment.Author & " - " &
acomment.Range.Text & "]"
commentrange.Font.Italic = True
acomment.Reference.Delete
Next acomment

You should save a copy of the document before running the macro as it
replaces the original comments.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.