Mohammadasif

Default Lost product keys for the MS Word?

hi there , I wonder if there is anybody out there who could help me! I bought
this computer with installed software but have lost the paper work in moving
house. I still have the reciept and also coverplan from currys store. The
coverplan people replaced my hard disk which was damaged and installed the
whole software. Everything else is working fine but not the word which asks
me for Product keys!!How can and where from I get lost product keys for the
MS Word?
PLEASE HELP!

Mohammadasif
Doug Robbins

See the KnowledgeBase article "How to Obtain a New Product Key for Office
2000 Program Setup" at:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823570

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Mohammadasif" wrote in message
hi there , I wonder if there is anybody out there who could help me! I
bought
this computer with installed software but have lost the paper work in
moving
house. I still have the reciept and also coverplan from currys store. The
coverplan people replaced my hard disk which was damaged and installed the
whole software. Everything else is working fine but not the word which
asks
me for Product keys!!How can and where from I get lost product keys for
the
MS Word?
PLEASE HELP!

Mohammadasif

Graham Mayor

Fine application though it is, Belarc Advisor will only list the product
keys when the software is installed - if the product key were present in the
registry, the software wouldn't be asking for it. It doesn't work for Word
2000 incidentally.

Chuck Davis wrote:
Download and install Belarc Advisor from http://www.belarc.com It
will list most all software including product keys on newer versions
and all hardware. "Mohammadasif"