Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynnzwomble Lynnzwomble is offline

Default Artwork for businss proposal to illustrate 5 steps

Hi - I need artwork to add to a Microsoft Word 2003 proposal that will help
illustrate 5 key points.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

What exactly is the problem you are having with Word?
For an image already created, use Insert, Picture, From File. Have the
cursor where you want the image to be inserted.
To create an image, personally I never use Word to create images, I always
use a software like Photoshop, Illustrator or even good ol' PowerPoint and
save as a format such as JPG, PNG depending on the quality required.
Please explain the difficulty you are having.
Hope this helps
DeanH