Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Matt Matt is offline

Default how do I change "show heading" button in outline toolbar?

My outline toolbar has a single "show heading" button. I saw a picture of
someone's outline toolbar that had 8 show heading buttons (numbered 1-7 with
the eighth one labeled "all"). See link below for this pictu

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/usingolview.htm

Can anyone please tell me how to make my outline toolbar mimic the one I saw
at the above website? I am using Word 2003 (service pack3) on Windows XP
(service pack 2).

I am sorry to bother you over something so trivial, but the
obsessive-compulsive little troll in the back of my mind wont let me work on
my paper until this problem is solved. I would greatly appreciate any help
that can be offered.