Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lydiaw1 lydiaw1 is offline

Default How can I get back the File and Edit columns in Word?

In Word, the File and Edit headings have disappeared...we tried setting the
defaults and other things but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?
--
Lydia W
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...oreMenuCmd.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Many users have reported losing commands from their menu bar. Try these
fixes (in order):

1. Open Tools | Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select Menu Bar and press
Reset.

2. If that doesn't work, switch to the Commands tab and select Built-in
Menus in the Categories list. In the Commands list, select the appropriate
menu and drag it to the menu bar.

3. If that doesn't work (or the problem recurs on restarting Word), see
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErr...ngMenusEtc.htm

http://word.mvps.org