Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Musical symbols

Default treble clef symbol

where can I locate a treble clef symbol please?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't find this even in the Dingbats section (with the other musical
symbols) of Arial Unicode MS, so you're probably going to need to get a
musical symbols font. See
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...l+symbols+font

"Musical symbols" Musical wrote in
message ...
where can I locate a treble clef symbol please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

It is code point U+1D11E but there is not a glyph for it in many fonts.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I don't find this even in the Dingbats section (with the other musical
symbols) of Arial Unicode MS, so you're probably going to need to get a
musical symbols font. See
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...l+symbols+font

so
all may benefit.