L8Blmr

Default keystroke speed

somehow i have changed my keystroke speed. it's real slow. i believe it was
in accessibility options. the idea was to eliminate double or weak strokes.
now i'm in slow-mo hell!!!!!!

help, please.
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Actually, that's a Windows question. But, try Start - Settings - Control
Panel - Keyboard; in the Speed tab, set the delay and repeat rate as
desired. FWIW... mine are set to minimum delay and maximum repeat rate, and
it's still not fast enough.

The other thing to look at in the Control Panel is Accesibility - Filter
Keys. The default is to have Filterkeys unchecked. If it's checked, look at
the Settings.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"L8Blmr" wrote in message
somehow i have changed my keystroke speed. it's real slow. i believe it
was
in accessibility options. the idea was to eliminate double or weak
strokes.
now i'm in slow-mo hell!!!!!!

help, please.

garfield-n-odie

Click on Start | Control Panel | Accessibility Options | Keyboard