Karen

Default How do you change the justifcation in the normal template?

The normal template in Word is set to left justification and I would like to
set it to justified. How do I do this?

You really, really don't want to do this. What this implies is changing the
Normal style to Justified, which will affect every other style, including
the formatting of envelopes, labels, and every document you create (except
those based on specific document templates). If you really feel you must do
this, modify the Body Text style instead, and substitute a blank paragraph
in that style for the default blank paragraph in Normal style. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm

"Karen" wrote in message
The normal template in Word is set to left justification and I would like

set it to justified. How do I do this?

Graham Mayor

I recommend that you don't set the default to fully justified as it will
have unexpected knock-on effects elsewhere - instead open normal.dot for
editing (file open) then create in it a new paragraph style with the fully
justified paragraph formatting option set. Apply this style to the first
paragraph in the template then save normal.dot.