Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DaGracer DaGracer is offline

Default Table will not print on first page

Hi, everyone.

I have a table that has a row that is repeated as a header on every page. On
the first page, I have 3 lines of text at the very top and then the table
which spans 3 pages. For some reason, the table was pushed down to start on
page 2. Therefore the only thing on page one is my 3 lines of text and the
header row that is to be repeated on each page. There are no section breaks
or paragragh breaks anywhere.

How can I get my table to start on page one instead of the second? I'm very
frustrated.

Thanks!