Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
apb apb is offline

Default OFFICE 2007 - formatting in Word -- changes apply to entire docume

Help please. Since upgrading to Office 07 (operating on Vista) when I
selected a text and apply formatting (bold, font size, etc) it applies the
formatting to the entire document.

Is there any tweak I can make to address this very annoying issue?

Thanks.