Harrison

Default Word v2003 mail merge can't find my contacts folder

I want to use a sub folder in my outlook contacts folder as the data source
in a mail merge. I have created the letter in Word 2003 and in the mail
merge tool bar I click on data source. The "Select Data Source" window pops
up. I hve tried looking around in differernt folders but can't find
"contacts" or the name of the sub folder. Have tried searcing on contact
folders name but can't find that either.
Peter Jamieson

As far as I know, you can't select a contacts data source from the Select
Data Source dialog box - in essence, you have to start the Mail Merge Wizard
and choose the Outlook Address Book option there. If you do that, your
subfolder should be listed as long as you have not explicitly removed the
folder from the Address Book.

Peter Jamieson

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
HOW? Correct Delivery Point in POSTNET using MS WORD mail merge Lee Gillie Mailmerge 2 March 28th 05 11:26 PM
mail merge - Access 2000 and Word 2000 DawnMKA Mailmerge 1 March 26th 05 11:20 AM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 04:17 PM