Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
me2020 me2020 is offline

Default Printing without list of comments at end of document

I have a document with edits and comments in Word 2003. Whenever I print it
with baloons and other markup, I get a list of all the markup at the end of
the document. (This is a list of more than 60 pages of markup.)

Any ideas how to turn off the list of markup changes at the end of the
document but still keep the markup in the text and the baloons?